The Network of Religious Commnities is an organization of denominations (judicatories or faith coordinating organizations), congregations, and religious organizations. Membership in the Network is open to all denominations, congregations, and religious organizations who subscribe to the mission statement and purposes of the Network and contribute toward the financial support of the Network. Guidelines for financial support of the Network at the membership level is determined by the Board of Governors. The current guidelines established by the Board of Governors are as follows:
- Up to 249,999 members: $0.40 per member
- 250,000 to 499,999 members: $0.20 per member
- 500,000 members or more: $0.05 per member
To apply, please contact the Network directly.
- Up to 99 members: A minimum of $50.00 per calendar year
- 100 members or more: A minimum of $100.00 per calendar year
Download PDF Application Form or select Online Registration Form
All members denominations, congregations, and religious organizations are also encouraged to financially support the programs of the Network of Religious Communities.
Each member organization is entitled to send one delegate, designated by the member organization, to the General Assembly.
All Denominational members are entitled to appoint one representative to serve on the Board of Governors. All congregations and religious organizations are entitled to be nominated for a position on the Board of Governors and, if elected by the General Assembly, are entitled to appoint one representative to the Board of Governors.
Auxiliary (Individual) Membership:
Individuals who subscribe in writing to the mission statement and purposes of the Network, who wish to be supportive of the work of the Network, and who contribute toward the financial support of the Network (at a level determed by the Board of Governors) may become auxiliary members of the Network. The Board of Governors has determined that individuals contributing at least $50.00 per year may qualify for auxilliary membership in the Network of Religious Communities.
Auxiliary members in the Network of Religious Communities are entitled to:
- attend the General Assembly as observers without vote;
- serve on General Assembly Committees of the Network;
- receive copies of the Network News;
- receive access to special areas of the Network website: religiousnet.org; and
- receive special discounts for certain Network programs and events.
Download Membership Application Forms:
Denomination — please contact the Network directly.